iNovia recently opened an office in Waterloo – a manifestation of our expanding thesis that the Kitchener-Waterloo region is going to be a hot bed to watch. Building on this momentum, we’re looking to grow our team with the addition of a full-time analyst.
The ideal team member is ridiculously intellectually curious and has a penchant for irrational career decisions. The idea of staying up late building a spreadsheet model sounds like a great way to spend a night and here are some other great qualities we look for:
- Has spent time in K-W and graduated with a technical degree
- Has spent time in the Valley and/or worked for a startup, including co-op stints (bonus points!)
- Understands how to read financial statements and build a model
- Is looking to transition to startup or graduate school over the next 1-2 years
- Enjoys living in K-W and is willing to sacrifice evenings and weekends giving back to the local ecosystem
- You are not a “Know-it-All”, but rather a “Learn-it-All”
- You do a full market assessment before buying any product
We recognize how important every person is in a small team. Not only are we looking for an extraordinary individual, but they have to be a fit with our team. We encourage any interested candidates to check out our team, portfolio and ramblings before reaching out to us. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting the next iNovian!
All interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume to Karam Nijjar at email@example.com